Street meter parking and parkades are located in the exchange district.
- Pay Station Tickets are available on our street and adjacent streets.
- Monday to Friday you pay until 5:30 pm. After 5:30 pm parking is free.
- If you anticipate being in the exchange district for a longer period, parking lots cost less than the city street parking.
- Saturdays, parking is free for two hours.
- There is angled parking on our side of the street, please make sure you back into your parking spot.
- We highly recommend that you download the parking app “Pay By Phone” to pay for your parking in event the meters are frozen or malfunctioning. Each meter has a number to enter into the app.
Evenings when Canadian Footwear & Western Paint are closed, the owners have allowed our patrons to park in their lots. Do not park there during business hours or you will be towed. Western Paint’s lot, you can park in the centre close to Hargrave in their guest parking.
Bus Routes: routes stop at the Concert Hall and City Hall which is only a few blocks from cre8ery — you can tour the shops and galleries without worrying about your meter.