DEADLINE: May 12, 2018, 12noon.
only 99 pieces will be accepted into this exhibition.
To participate you must:
- Comply with the submission guidelines below.
- Must submit be new works not in a previous show.
- Be a member at the time of submission 2018 and the exhibition in Jan. 2019.
- jpegs of 2 or 4 artworks, for the wall: 20” x 20” or smaller, including frame. For Plinths: sculptures/ ceramics must be be smaller than 24” (free standing)
- a complete price list: title, medium, date, value & dimensions. Prices must be $250 or less (no .99cent)
- a professional jpeg files of each artwork, name file with title of the piece.
- a bio, 1/2 a page or less
- a statement, 1/2 a page or less
- a curriculum vitae, less than 2 pages.
Additional Notes on Process:
-If we receive more than 99 pieces, a jury will select the works after the deadline
-In June, a contract with further details will be given to the artist to sign.
-Submit the correct information at the time of application, no changes will be accepted.
-Once accepted, the fee for the show is $20 for any pieces that are accepted. Submit 4, the fee is still $20!
-As each piece is sold off the wall it will be removed from the exhibition and given to the buyer
-You will receive invites from the gallery and be responsible for inviting people. cre8ery will market the show as usual….
-Art will be dropped off Dec 14, 12-6pm, Dec 15, 12-5pm or Dec 18, 12-6pm (2018)
-Artists will be expected to be at the reception
Exhibit will be held on First Friday January, 4, 2019 to Jan. 15, 3pm (2019)
A seminar on applying to gallery submissions will be held at cre8ery on Sunday, April 8, 1-4pm at cre8ery with jordan Miller, $25 for members/ $30 non members.
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.944.0809