Cre8ery Main Gallery Submission Call, 2019 Members Exhibition
The 100 +/- (no more than 150…)
Submission (via email) Deadline: Friday, September 13, 4:00pm (sharp)* Please read note #6 below.
Exhibition Drop off dates: Saturday November 2, 12-5pm, Thursday, November 7, Friday, November 8, 12-6pm, Saturday, November 9, 12-5pm
Exhibition Opening Reception: Friday, November 15, 7-10pm
Exhibition Additional Hours, November 16 to 26: Tuesday to Friday, 12-6pm; Saturday, 12-5pm
Pick up unsold art dates: November 26, 6-8pm or November 28, 12-6pm
- Brief Artist Bio (200 words or less)
- Price List (Max 5) artworks per artist: Title, Medium, Date, Value, Dimensions.
- Images of works submitted per piece (can be pro photos or smart phones, most will be for my reference only)
- Must be a current member at the time of submission and exhibition.
- Any theme allowed.
- No price limit and almost any size** (max 5ft, we will put a limit on the number of large pieces, if more than one is submitted by each artist we will judge this on a per submission basis)**Remember this is close to holiday gift giving time so smaller is sometimes better.
- All mediums (wall or 3D) provided they are artist originals, no print copies of art.
- All art MUST be for sale.
- Once we reach 150 works we will close the call for submission/Friday September 13.
- Max 5 works per artist.
- Exhibition fee: $25 for one piece, $20 each for two/more pieces. Fee must be e-transfered to email@example.com, sent via chq or cash in person before they are counted as in the show.
- Commission: 25% off all sales, cre8ery will not add tax to prices, it will be listed as “included”.
- This is not a Juried show or Curated Exhibition.
- Must be able to drop off art at listed dates and times.
- A contract of terms will be signed
- All sales transactions must go through gallery if purchased through our social media/in gallery.
- Works that have been shown before at cre8ery will not be accepted.
Chq Payments can be mailed to and made payable to:
attn: Jordan Miller
2-125 Adelaide Street
Questions: Office Landline: 204-944-0809 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our next submission call will be released in February 2020 for an exhibition in 2021, more info TBA. Theme is “SPACE”. This exhibition will be curated.
*Open only to current members of cre8ery at the time of application and exhibition*
Reception: December 9, 7-10pm to December 21, 6pm.