Street meter parking and parkades are located all over the exchange district.
- Pay Station Tickets are transferable to different locations all over the entire exchange and downtown area.
- Monday to Friday you need to pay until 5:30 pm. After 5:30 pm parking is free.
- If you anticipate being in the exchange district for a longer period, parking lots cost less than the city street parking.
- Saturdays and Sundays you can park for 2 hours for free then you are required to pay or move your car to a new parking space.
- Read the signs carefully. In high traffic areas such as William Avenue, they have limits on the time that you park and your car will be towed if you do not read the signs!
- To read more about parking please refer to the Winnipeg Parking Authority website.
Opening Reception Nights when Canadian Footwear and Western Paint are closed, the owners have allowed our patrons to park in their lots. Do not park there during business hours or you will be towed. Western Paint says we can park in the centre of their lot, not on the exterior lot spaces as those are for their renters in the area.
Bus Routes: routes stop at the Concert Hall and City Hall which is only a few blocks from cre8ery — you can tour the shops and galleries without worrying about your meter.